19 October 2007

Rudel's Stuka and P-47 Thunderbolt Photos!

Hi there!
Today, I have some great photos for you which soon will be offered at


http://www.tonelli-auction-and-collectibles.com

The photos in the upcoming auction from a AAF photographer assigned to the 4o5th Fighter Bomber Squadron, 9th AF will include original negatives of Ju 87's and Fw 190's that were flown to Kitzingen on the last day of the war, May 8th, 1945. There are also original snap shots of the highest decorated Luftwaffe ace Oberst Hand-Ulrich Rudel and the pilots that surrendered with him, including the female that surrendered with them!

I have an exclusive preview of some of the photos offered soon on their website (Please note, that I am not involved in the sale in any way, the photos do not belong to me and I do not get any commission for posting the photos here). Enjoy!
Your LWCollector!














































No comments: