14 October 2007

Voting Poll 14 Oct 2007

Hi there!
Today, I have also added a new voting poll. I would like to know from you what exactly you would like to see on this blog. Do you want to see:

  1. More Showcase items (= items from my or other collectors' personal collection)
  2. More expert articles (= small article about a Lufwaffe topic: e.g. how to distinguish fake from original, short history about a unit, airplane, pilot or even manufacturer of flight gear, etc. etc. )
  3. More brainteasers (= photos of unknown items, aircraft, etc. that the visitors of this blog can try to identify with their expert knowledge)
  4. More aircraft parts (such as instruments, gunsights, control sticks, etc.)
  5. Other items? Please contact me via lwcollector@gmail.com or use the shoutbox on the right.
  6. Nothing, keep it as it is.
Please let me know. I spend a lot of time for updating this blog regularly and want to make it even better for you. I need your feedback.
Your LWCollector!

No comments: