09 October 2007

Huge update on 09 Oct 2007!

Hi there!

I am back with a huge update today with many photos of aircraft, flight gear and cockpits. Here is a list of all categories added today (please make sure to check them all):

  • Cockpits
  • Flugboot
  • Fw 190
  • Me 109
  • Ju 88
  • He 111
  • Me 110
  • Me 410
  • Ju 87
  • Gliders
  • Fw 200
  • Flight Gear
There were so many new photos that I didn't have the time to post the first items of my collection which I promised yesterday. I'll do that soon! Please feel free to comment any of the photos (with some I have put a question mark where I was not sure about the type, originality, etc.).

I also have another
Brainteaser
This time quite easy: What type of aircraft is the following aircraft:

Let us know what you think (you can type in your answer in the "Shoutbox" on the right hand side of the blog to make the blog a bit more interactive!).

Today, I also have another interesting link for you (most of you will know it already anyway :-)

manions.blogspot.com/
www.manions.com

Manions is a great auction website that offers many different WWII collectibles and of course also Luftwaffe related items. Here are a few examples of the current auction:



Your LW Collector.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a Hs129B to me.

LW Collector said...

Hi Peter, yes, you are right :-) The seller thought it to be a Ju 88. Regards LWCollector