05 October 2007

Labels & New Auction Website

Hi there! I am back again the second time today with some news:

  1. An update of other photos will follow tomorrow morning.
  2. From now on I'll group the photos into categories like "fighter aircraft", "bomber aircraft" and will send different posts for each category. By giving corresponding labes you can later easily access all photos of a certain category by choosing the menu "Labels" on the righth hand side of the blog (just underneath "My other Blogs"). This is great as it will provide a big database of e.g. fighter aircraft over time.
  3. I will also try to add a forum where you can discuss the photos and other items and identify the airplanes on them.
  4. I am pleased to have some great news for Luftwaffe photo collectors: A dealer who has offered many WWII photos and had many excellent Luftwaffe aircraft photos via eBay in the past has opened his own auction platform. There is one big advantage: it allows to show photos without restrictions (on e.g. the national insignias). So you see what you get and no digitally altered photos. There will be weekly auctions, the second one having just started. Attached is an example of the quality of photo-preview you can find there. It allows you very well to judge the quality of the original. Please note that I do not profit in any way profit from these auctions. I would be glad, however, if the owner of this platform adds a link to my blog so that more and more people get to know it. I can just recommend to have a look:




Stay tuned for more updates soon!
Your LW Collector.

No comments: