28 October 2007

Showcase: Me 109 Blind Flying Panel

Hi there!
I am back with a new showcase item:

Showcase: Me 109 Blind Flying Panel

As explained in previous Showcase posts, the idea is to show exceptional items from my and other personal collection. This time it is an original Messerschmitt Me 109 blind flying panel (Blindflugtafel) owned by Michael Fuller. I am very grateful that he let me show this item to you on my blog. If you have similar items (also extraordinary photos you don't mind to share with others) please contact me: LWCollector@gmail.com. But back to the blind flying panel: only the lower part with the air speed indicator Fl 22334 (900 km/h Fahrtmesser) and altimeter Fl 22320 or Fl 22322 is left. A rare and excellent item! It Enjoy! Aircraft instruments are a quite different topic from aircraft photos and flight gear. Therefore, I have continued to update my second blog

where you will find the same showcase item and other updates like cockpit photos. You will find posts in 4 categories: 1) Instruments, 2) Cockpit, 3) Showcase, 4) Articles. So, if you are interested in instruments and cockpits as well, please check my other blog as well from time to time.
Your LWCollector

No comments: